The GEN III Self-Tuning Fuel Injection Systems have been upgraded with even more features yet still remains easy to use. A laptop or tuning experience is still not required as the system simply tunes itself as you drive. Has ignition timing control and can run ethanol-blend E85, E98, or E15 fuel..
Unique to the kit, an integrated fuel pulse damper creates ultra-accurate fuel control. Setup includes the market’s fewest connection wires, including a high quality wiring harness that is encased in a sleek mesh-type loom.
The GEN III system has an updated hand-held as well, featuring the industry’s first color touchscreen. Self-powered through the ECU rather than requiring an outside power source, it shares the same mounting points as the Garmin Nuvi GPS, meaning there are nearly limitless mounting options. Serving as the Setup Wizard initially, it then becomes an electronic gauge screen. The hand-held has various advanced features including screen hide/sleep function, expanded diagnostics and data screens, plus intuitive navigation.
- Maintains ease-of-use that doesn’t require a laptop or previous tuning experience
- Able to run E85 fuels as opposed to competitor versions
- Fuel pulse damper creates precise fuel control
- Sleek wiring harness and mesh-type loom
- Hand-held features a color touch screen
- and shares the same mounting points as Garmin Nuvi GPS for almost limitless mounting options
- ECU includes LED diagnostic feature with on-board diagnostics and EZ-Test Indicator Lights
- Compatible with multiple fuel pump options
· Tuning your set-up has become even "EZer" thanks to FAST EZ-EFI 2.0 kits. These revolutionary self-tuners don't require a laptop or tuning experience. Simply hook them up, answer the basic Wizard setup questions, and the systems truly tune themselves--"EZ", right? Retro-fit kits to fit your application with the simplest self-tuning engine control available. But no matter which one of the kits you choose you'll get a full-color, hand-held touch screen, a wide-band oxygen sensor, and a fully mesh wrapped wiring harness.
NOTE: The kit with the intake manifold is no longer available.